Orson and Brusini Ltd. represents public and private corporate clients in all areas of environmental law. This includes:
- Federal, state and local permitting associated with major commercial, industrial and manufacturing facilities.
- Site remediation associated with soil, groundwater and natural resources.
- Federal and state Brownfields site remediation and redevelopment.
- Hazardous and solid waste management and waste disposal.
- Matters involving water and air discharge.
- Land-use planning and development.
- Freshwater and coastal wetlands and matters involving regulatory compliance, enforcement and litigation.
The firm also advises clients on all manner of permitting and environmental compliance matters relating to real estate transactions, financing and corporate sales, mergers and acquisitions.
Our attorneys have extensive experience in the permitting, development and financing of energy projects, including those before the Rhode Island Energy Facilities Siting Board.
We also represent clients in the permitting, development and financing of alternative and Green Energy projects.
The firm is an active member of the Rhode Island Society of Environmental Professionals and the Rhode Island Environmental Business Council. Attorneys in the firm also are active members of the Environmental Section of the Rhode Island Bar Association.